POSTPARTUM DOULA PACKAGES:
- Free face to face consultation to meet and get acquainted.
- Assistance in creating a postpartum support plan.
- Unlimited phone/text/email support for the first month postpartum.
- Two scheduled visits during the first two weeks postpartum.
- Referrals and help with scheduling mama/baby appointments.
- Processing your unique birth experience.
- Email and continued check in support for the first three months postpartum.
Our first meeting will be our postpartum planning session including a needs assessment lasting at least an hour and preferably to be scheduled at the beginning of your third trimester. This time will be important to establish a relationship between us, discuss the unique needs of your family and develop a postpartum plan.
Whole Mama Care
Everything included in the Mindful Beginnings package as well as:
- Two additional scheduled home visits during the first six weeks postpartum.
- Light housekeeping, baby laundry, bottle preparation and sterilization offered to fill one of your home visits.
- Essential oil education and samples for you and baby.
- Nutritional and vitamin/supplement support.
- 2-3 hour scheduled time frame to run errands and/or grocery shop for you.
Night Doula Care
In addition to the packages listed above, I offer a separate postpartum care for support in the evenings and overnight. If you are needing assistance with siblings or baby care between the hours of 8pm-8am please contact me. Pricing varies.
A retainer of 50% is due when the contract is signed. The balance is due two weeks before your due date or by 38 weeks of pregnancy.
I believe that everyone who truly wants a doula should have one and I will work out payment plans for special circumstances. Please don’t let finances deter you from reaching out to me.